I won’t make this a long post. I just wanted to tell everyone there are ways to gift without stress or going broke. Check out my list of options to gift without spending any or little money.
- Homemade coupons. Make a booklet or just give out single coupons you made to tell the person you will clean their apartment, wash their car, babysit for the evening, do some dog walking, mow their lawn, or do some painting for them.
- Take them to a museum or art gallery. Many museums are free.
- Take a visit to where the festive holiday lights are around your town.
- Book exchanges are always a good idea!
- Bake cookies, brownies, or create your own trail mix to gift out as gifts.
- Print your favorite photo of them and add messages to it.
- Create a special bouquet with their favorite flowers. They don’t have to be made with real flowers either. You decide based on your budget and materials.